Saturday, February 25, 2012

M3H Clearance


Photobucket

3 Cheers to M3H (Maple Treehouse) as they are moving out to a more convenient location at IMM. Even though its an office space but at least i know i get to visit Daiso and m3h at the same time. So as they are waiting to move out, they are also having a clearance sales and it's a good time to grab things! Went down on Thursday evening to pick up my prize that i won during their Xmas challenge (yes, its delayed and i've been so busy). There were some pattern papers that i've kept away already and supposed to have 2 bottles of MS glitters but i really really hate glitters that sticks around (as mentioned in this post), so i requested from the owners if i could change for something of the same value and they immediately suggested to change for the Ancient Page inks. Hee! i don't mind - ink pad plus reinker. Good deal!

Photobucket
On top of the 2 colors i chose for my prize, i got another one at $12 along with archival ink and picket fence distress stain because they were on 30%-40% off too!

Photobucket
Finally parted my money for honey be scissors at $15 and more twines at $5 per pack. Cant remember scrubbi's price but i decided to try it cause i've been having a hard time getting glues, esp hot glues, off my hands. =/

Photobucket
I've seen so many people use maple leaves stamp to do so many amazing things online and i've decided to own my first tim holtz's stamp. Love it cause its on sale too! TGF stamp was pre-ordered and i went down to collect too. More watercoloring to come!

Photobucket
$24 for this 8x8 paper pad. Not sure if its cheap but it was a style that i am willing to try. ;)

M3H are offering even more products on sale now. My eyes are set on the $2.10 EK Success Foam Squares and $2 Cats Eye Pigment ink by ColorBox!!


Went down to PM last friday and i got to catch up with their weekly release goodies.

Photobucket
DCWV released their all time famous "Once Upon A Time" PP again and i went down to the stall to grab their smaller size pad. (i have the 8x8 one already and i'm using them for my 21st birthday album)

Photobucket
Grab this 2 punch at 40% off and it is very heavy! I carried all the way home and i played with it. However, i had a hard time punching all the shapes out properly. Bf helped me too and he couldnt do it properly too. So we figured that it was faulty and i carried it back again ytd wanting to change new ones!! So heavy~~~~~~~ The PM sales lady decided to test it out and she got to punch it out beautifully!! She was smaller size than me lar! >.< Turn out it was probably the way i had punched it.

Not sure if you guys will be getting it or have the same problem as me. But here are some tips.
Tip 1: your table should be on a lower level so more body weight will be used to punch it.
Tip 2: The heels of ur hand should be aimed slightly towards the middle of the punch and not at the end of it.


2 comments:

Hrm, i went to M3H after recommended by you just to get the Fiskar press stamp. I ended up with over $100 of goodies and left without paying cos I didn;t know they don't accept c/card or nets. So nice of Keefe for letting me hutang and just bring the goodies back (without even asking for my name or ID no.)

I am using Honey Bee, its a must have every time i craft. What is the scrubbie for? looks like foot pumice stone though. hehehe. I saw those ink pads but decided to give it a miss cos i have many many Staz On but i always go for my Versa Fine in Vintage Sepia & Onyx Black only. Let me know how is the ink pads ok? maybe can stamp some image to show me =) I also have those Sew Easy floss but i don't fancy using them of the end frays easily. Doodlebug twine / The Twinery is of better quality i think. I heard a lot of the scrapbookers bought many many Sew-easy rollers from M3H. Did u get any?

Wahahaha... Keefe and Sylvia are very nice owners! They don't recommend C/cards cause you gotta pay extra 5% of something for the service. So ibank or cash or cheque is most preferred. But i'm glad you had a great time there and hope you are enjoying your new stamp press! =)

Yes! The scrubbies are like foot pumice stone and i was really hesitating whether or not to buy. They are for removing glue and inks from your fingers when u wash. I'm having a hard time with my glue from glue guns. =/

As for the sew-easy rollers, they are real cheap now! but i didn't get them cause i hate sewing! hahaha.. i am already thinking twice when i sew buttons.

As for the rest of the questions, i'll do a review with pics on my next post k? Cheers!

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)