Monday, February 20, 2012

Wedding of Yujin & Esther

Photobucket
Customized Wedding Card made for my sister's friend, Yujin. The couple met at work and they work in the marine industry so the ship was the best picture to describe their love.

Photobucket
Flowers are from a flora trim i bought from my local fabric store. The spray at the background is handmade twisted by myself. I still enjoy making sprays myself than spending so much on it.

Photobucket
Sea being glitterified by Ranger's stickers so the image wouldn't look so flat.

Photobucket
AC Thickers and doodlebug twine to create a "sky" effect.

Photobucket
And of course the envelope must be pretty as well lar! haha..

The inside of the card allows my sis to insert the wedding angbao and write a message as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)