Saturday, September 20, 2014

Bright Fun Colors

 photo IMG_20140823_233011.jpg

I've got a colleague who loves the Hedgehog from Penny Black and thankfully, i love them too! So whenever she orders a card from me, i have a different hedgehog to present!

Whenever i do up a card, i will look through my 6x6 paper pads and see which are the once i haven't used for a long time. The papers used here are from Lawn Fawn's first paper pad - Bright Side Collection, and their designs don't get out of style! The bright colors are so pretty and i coordinated the colors of the present that the hedgehog was sitting on.

Till then, keep creating and follow me on instagram to get insta updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)