Friday, September 12, 2014

Fly Turtle Fly

 photo IMG_20140908_215201.jpg
Hi! I am back again with another card from Gerda Steiner Designs! I am soooo spoilt by her because she sends me all these cute images and my thoughts run wild! haha.. I usually print my images in 2 sizes and then decide what i will be doing with it. So after a few days of staring at it, i decided to make the turtle fly! haha.. yes, the balloons shall bring the turtle up like the movie "UP!"

Colored the image with copics and fussy cut it out. Used 3 strings of maya road twines to attach behind the balloons and going over the turtle and attaching behind the turtle. Cut another piece of twine to tie a bow across the 3 strings. Remember to tilt the turtle so it looks like the balloons are lifting it up!

You can find the link to download the image HERE. Oh! The shop has SO MANY MORE new images this month! Go check it out and i hope you find something you like in there! :)

2 comments:

what a cut card lovely sweet image and love the simplicity. Just letting you know that there's a new challenge going to starting 4 Jan 2015 over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Love you to become a follower would be great, there's a DT Call happening too, grab our badge while your there if you like to, really hope to see you join us, many thanks xx
~ Denise ~
Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)