Friday, August 15, 2014

Sweet Birthday Wishes

 photo _MG_8079.jpg
A couple of posts ago, i posted a card with this same image and the cat was colored with color pencils and blended with Gamsol Mineral Spirit. But for today's card, the image is colored with copic markers! Can you tell the difference?

I will always stamp the same image 2 to 3 times before working on it because i am afraid i will color them wrongly or I can make use of the chance to create 2 cards at one go to save time! And in this case,  I whooped out 2 cards at one go and posted them separately so you won't get bored.

To me, copics have a more "solid" color and the shadows and highlights are more obvious. For color pencils, they always appear more subtle and faint.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)