Saturday, August 16, 2014

Bubbles Birthday

 photo _MG_8083.jpg
Not alot of people know about the brand Karber Rubber Stamps (not too sure why when they are so cute!) but i got to know them when they were on clearance at Papermarket's sale. So here's a girl blowing bubbles. Have you played with this soap bubbles before? I believe young or old will love blowing this bubbles because somehow it makes you giggle after you the bubbles come out and burst in the air. Best used for weddings too! Hmmm.. maybe i should have it during my wedding?

 photo _MG_8118.jpg
Image colored with color pencils, blended with Mineral Spirits. I also used glossy accents to go over the bubbles to let it have the extra shine and watery look. Sentiment from Amy R collection, embossed with gold embossing powder. The blue circle background was created by spreading Textured paste over the Tim Holtz circle stencil and then sprayed with Dylusions London Blue on a piece of watercolor paper.

I wish will incorporate more mixed media art in my cards in future because i feel my mix media stash turning into a white elephant.

1 comments:

hello madey. i know karber stamp. i played with it before but the digital one. since i dont really do colouring lately.i dont know where i keep the file :p.
btw..what a lovely card. i love the colour combo here ^_^

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)