Friday, August 22, 2014

Start Every Morning With A Smile

 photo _MG_8081.jpg
Another stamped image by Karber Stamp. Told you they have very cute girls!


As I colored this image with color pencils and blended with mineral spirits, I imagined her having hot chocolate drink and hotcakes for her breakfast! Sounds like something you can get from Mcdonald's yea?

 photo _MG_8111.jpg
I used papers from Carta Bella Hello Again and a breakfast sentiment from Lawn Fawn with sequins from my LSS and Pretty Pink Posh. I love Pretty Pink Posh 4mm sequins because they are really small and pretty. Their quality is hard and sturdy so it doesn't making handling the small sequins difficult to deal with. Would certainly recommend you to try it! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)