Saturday, June 14, 2014

Lovely New Home

 photo IMG_20140608_150224.jpg
It's been awhile since i got the Simon Says Stamp Air Vent die. It is a unique die that the market doesn't have something similar. Got to admit, it's a little challenging for me to use it.

Laid a strip pattern paper at the back to bring in some colors to the card but the main focus was the pieces at the front. The house, arrow and "&" shapes were all the left over from the Amy Tangerine "Ready Set Go" diecut shapes pack. I used the rest on a layout but these few pieces didn't seem to fit onto my layout.

Anyway, the house image screams for a housewarming card to be made!

Used Simon Says Stamp "Inside & Out Sayings" Stamp set for the sentiment and Technique Tuesday "In Stitched" Stamp set to create the wavy stitched lines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)