Saturday, July 5, 2014

Sending Happy Thoughts

 photo _MG_8076.jpg
I am still in love with Wild Rose Studio stamp set and i have many more that are still not used yet. So bear with me as i slowly create more works from their stamp collection.

Today features the cute cat opening a box of flowers. This image speaks more than just a mundane birthday card but more of a "I Miss You" card. I believe this image will cheer someone up or it is good to give to someone who happens to be ill or.... heartbroken? Possibilities are endless.

Image colored by color pencils and blended with Gamsol. Sentiment by Simon Says Stamp and papers are from Amy Tangerine 6x6 Pad. Drop me a comment if you would like to know the exact name of the products!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)