Monday, September 24, 2012

Salvaging Photos

Photobucket
I made 2 A4 size layouts because the 2 photos were the same theme but took at different times. Both photos were taken on my council initiation, 1 i was a participant and another i was a leader. Both photos were initially framed in IKEA glass photo frames when given to me. And as i displayed it over a year plus, i found that one of the photo had stucked to the glass. Carefully, i decided to peel it out and even though some faces couldn't be saved, but i am glad i found out early and manage to salvage the rest.

Photobucket
The red badge represented "Marketing & Promotions" Department, which i am so proud off!

Photobucket
This is the second photo.. Both times the event happened at East Coast Park. So i got to use all my "beachy" theme papers.

Photobucket
Loving my JB Tab punch!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)