Friday, August 10, 2012

We Were Smelly

Happy Friday everyone! Yesterday was National Day and i made full use of my day by heading to IKEA to get my new crafting table and shelves plus heading back home to watch TV with boyfriend. The National Day Parade was so touching to look at and the fireworks were spectacular! Photobucket
After weeks of card making, it was time to jump back to Scrapbooking a Layout since i had the photos ready printed already. So as the days of convocation are drawing nearer, i am starting to be afraid that i will miss my friends badly.. Hence i made this LO. These are my project mates who have been with me since Day 1 of school. They were the ones who introduced me to the Korean Buffet which is so nice and cheap! The only down side of it is that I will become SUPER smelly after walking out! LOL! Imagine your hair still smelling like korean bbq meat even after shampoo-ing twice and your bags and clothes smell like that too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Journaling is hid behind the "Happy" Bingo card because i wanted to try making a pocket and using the clothes peg to pull the journal card out. Hmm.. it turn out to work well! Just that i spent alot of time deciding which layer to go down first and making sure that it will not be too slanted..

Sending this Layout for 2 challenges: Krafers Blog Challenge and Scrap With V August Sketch Challenge

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)