Wednesday, July 4, 2012

MY05

Photobucket
Majority of the time before i start making a card, i will have an idea in mind. Example i will tell myself "Let's make a birthday card" or "Let's make use of one of my new stamp set" or "Let's do some coloring" or maybe "Let's apply a new technique which i just learnt online".. And so this is how i kick start my cards.

For this card, I used a Monday to Sunday stamp set to create a background paper. With this busy background, i decided to use simpler sets of paper to match with it. The sentiment "Missing you" is foam alphabets by AC. Looped 3 rounds of The Twinery twines around the papers and tied a lovely knot to end of the card. Quick and simple without any decorations inside.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)