Sunday, July 8, 2012

GWS2

Photobucket

Hello everyone! Due to the crazy weather recently, there are many people out there who hasn't been feeling too well. So here's a card that you might want to pass to a friend or a colleague to wish them well.

Although the card front may look simple.. but there's something fun hidden inside!

Photobucket
Ta-da! You open the card and a "tissue box" pops up with a piece of tissue paper dangling out. Plus you can still write your message at the bottom.

Photobucket

I hope this card will make your friend feel better when he/she receives it. :)

Check it out in my shop!

1 comments:

Goodness! This is tooooooo cute Madey! I love the pop-out tissue box! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)