Sunday, July 29, 2012

Grad07

Photobucket
Hooray! It's the last day for this Graduation Card Series! *Phew* Really catching my breathe on this because i totally forgot to take a photo of it in the day, so here's the bad lighting on the card. But rest assure, this card looks as beautiful as the rest of the previous few!





The graduation cards are 4.25"x2.75" size. 

Each sold at 80cents with an envelope provided. Postage excluded.

August Promotion: $2 for 3 cards as long as you "Like" MLcraft facebook page!


If you need to add a friend's name, just let me know because it only cost 50cents to do it! 


So i am hoping you all have already had a namelist of friends that you wanna buy for and you may start placing your orders before it's too late! Hope to hear from you soon!


Either send me a message on www.facebook/madeylimcraft or email me at madeylim@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)