Saturday, July 28, 2012

Grad06

Photobucket
Finally the last 2nd day! I am so overwhelmed by work but i am glad you, readers, love my cards! Thanks for all the support and i hope you continue to share these cards on your facebook wall because it keeps me motivated to come out with more series!


Photobucket
Ok, this is one fat pencil, but it is still cute!


The graduation cards are 4.25"x2.75" size. 

Each sold at 80cents with an envelope provided. Postage excluded.

August Promotion: $2 for 3 cards as long as you "Like" MLcraft facebook page!


If you need to add a friend's name, just let me know because it only cost 50cents to do it! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)