Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Back On Track




Yes, I'm back on track because I have a "slot" of time being freed up since i no longer need to study cause i passed all my papers already! Yahoooo!

And for the month of August, i have 3 scrap projects on hand to complete plus a table to set up. Setting up a table also means that i have to start clearing, destashing and throwing away all those that i no longer need. I promise to keep less things on my table. Problem with me is that i like to keep all the stuffs that i need at arms length and putting on my table is the best solution. Eventually, it becomes so cluttered till i only left a 12" by 12" space to work with. -.-"

Keeping my fingers crossed about my resolutions for my new table!

1 comments:

love the crafting, loathe the packing haha! totally feel you. can't wait to see your new table when its up (:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)