Monday, May 21, 2012

TwinesTwinesTwines

Photobucket
I'm getting tangled up in Twines! I bought 5 different colors of twines over a period of 2 weeks and to be honest, i can't bear to use them. =( Toooooo pretty.....


Got the above 3 colors (Airmail, peppermint and black&white Divine Twines) from Scrappin'Love. They were offering them at an amazing price because the LSS that i always buy from only sells the BIG BIG spool of airmail twines, which is totally crazy if i buy it. They were so nicely packaged and the tag really brings a smile.

Photobucket
These 3 creamy-licious colors are from The Twinery and they feel really really soft! When i saw all the colors of the twines in the bin of my LSS, i almost wanted to rub my face in it. All the colors were amazing but my pocket is limited. So i chose the special colors and bid the rest goodbye.

Whatever it is, all this twines are making me happy now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)