Monday, May 21, 2012

Favourite CNY Goodies

Photobucket
I've printed these photos a few weeks and have been holding off because i was working on other bigger projects (which i will share with you in the next few entries!). Can you imagine the struggle i had because i knew what i wanted to journal and what title it would be and how simple it is going to be as well!

So all i had to do was to find a sketch to kick start this layout. But i happen to find 2 challenges under my radar having a similar sketch feel. So based on Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesday Sketch #41 and Scrapbook Circle May Sketch Challenge, i begun my advanture!


Photobucket

Just in case you don't know... Other than visitings, small gamblings and reunion dinners, the snacks on the guest's living room table is not to be missed. I ate the above 3 items almost everyday and item no.2 is not easy to buy. Somehow, i can't find alot of people selling the honey coated cornflakes only. It always came with biscuits under it, which i don't like! So one day as i was roaming around facebook, i found my friend taking a photo of the honey coated cornflakes because she had just baked it! I thick-skinnedly requested to have it during our reunion dinner and she brought a container full of it! However, everyone at the reunion dinner didn't really like the sweetness of it so........ i thick-skinnedly took the whole container home to eat!!! *Evil*

Photobucket

Photobucket

10 comments:

Hey madey,

Lovely layout u got there :) Red color is one of the color that I normally avoid when crafting. But u rock it.

Btw, u add me to ur FB first or drop me an email. Waisam(dot)Ho(at)gmail(dot)com

Ooooh...what a yummy topic to scrapbook! I wish I could eat these snacks too....if only I wasn't prone to sore throats...lol
Love the bright colours! Great take on the sketches! ;)

Thanks.. I love the color Red. Elmo's color. haha.. Anyway, i added u le!

Should try not to scrapbook food too much.. was craving for the cornflake the whole SUNDAY!! Hahaha.. Drink more water so that i can eat more!

love your take on our sketch, the food pics look great and I love the title! thanks for playing along with us at lgs!

oops, I meant thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs, that's what I get for doing comments too early in the a.m...lol

mmmm they look yummy! Thanks so much for joining us for our latest sketch challenge over at Frosted Designs.

MMMMMMMMMMM!!! I am loving the snacks! Great layout, thank you for joining us at Frosted designs. Channa

WOW...I like the way you combine 2 sketches and created a beautiful layout. Love and miss those food. Thank you for playing along with Frosted Design Sketch Layout Challenge. Tenny :D

Love what you did with the SC sketch. Great title, too! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)