Sunday, March 4, 2012

Get Well Soon

Photobucket Created this card quite long ago but didn't get a chance to photograph it under natural light. Had fun creating this because the flowers are so cute! Colored them in happy colors and hope it will bring a smile to someone's face.

I was staring at this card the whole week while i was struggling to not fall sick. So everyday i drank my Vit C and try to sleep as early as possible while avoiding my favourite snacks. Quite a torturous habit for me though. =p But don't worry, i'm feeling okay now!

As some of you may know, i was busy with my insurance exams and i must say, i am really fighting hard to find time to study and plan my upcoming roadshows. So far, failed one, pass one, left one untaken. So yes, i have 2 more papers to go at the end of the day.


Supplies:
- Pink Paislee "Nantucket" Paper
- Lawn Fawn "On the Mend" Stamp set
- Doodlebug Twine, Lace ribbon from Diaso
- "Dried Marigold" and "Wild Honey" distress ink, "Perfect Plumeria" VersaMagic
- Can't remember where i got my blings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)