Sunday, February 12, 2012

Liebster Award

Thanks Juanna for the Liebster Blog Award!

Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.  

Juanna's scrap layouts are always so pretty especially her use of twines. I am also secretly admiring her obsession for washi-tapes. I have 6 washi-tapes currently but can't seem to bear to use them. 

Here are the rules:
1) Choose 5 up and coming blogs of fewer than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
2) Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3) Post the award on your blog. Link back to the blogs you have given the Liebster to so everyone else can pay them a visit.

Passing this award on to:
1) SamSam
2) Joan
3) Leanne
4) Sandy
5) Pooi Pooi

Do visit their blogs and pass on the Liebster award. They have very interesting creations!

4 comments:

Congrats on your award and thank you so much for including me on your list.

thanks for the sweet compliment girl! i love your blog sharings and all your scrappy work too (: keep doing what you love!

Thanks a ton Madey! :)
P/S (not sure if I ever mentioned it before, I have an obsession with elmos too. heh)

Thanks a lot for passing the award to me Madey! Congrats to you too

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)