Monday, January 30, 2012

Lunar New Year

Photobucket

Happy Lunar New Year! The Chinese New Year is 15 days long, so technically i'm not late in greeting you guys! haha.. I've spent the past one week eating all the snacks and drinking alot of herbal tea to prevent myself from losing my voice! I love all the snacks in my house this year! Amazing~~ One lucky thing is that my company has given us a full week of rest and i spent the whole week hanging out with all my different group of friends, catching up, eating and gambling.

Photobucket
I specially painted my nails to go with my top.

Photobucket
Family with Grandma

Photobucket
Boyfriend at my place.

Photobucket
My sister coming back home for reunion lunch on day 2!

Mum cooked lots of awesome dishes for lunch! Yum!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Posing this way to avoid my chicken flabby arms!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Camwhored alot this new year because i feel pretty. =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)