Friday, December 9, 2011

Xmas Day 2

I bought pom pom trims weeks ago and couldn't figure out how to use them, until....... i saw an idea on a magazine! I think i did justice to the pom pom trims on this card. haha.. Anyway, I still can't get enough of Lawn Fawn Stamps. The ear muffles are too cute to resist and i always like wearing them when i am in cold country because i don't like the feeling that my ears are going to drop anytime! And of course, my wish is to build a snowman one day. :)

Supplies Used:
- Me & My Big Ideas "Mambi Sheets Pad", AC Neutrals Cardstock
- Lawn Fawn "Making Frosty Friends" Stamp Set, Fundamentals Christmas Cardmaking Stamps
- Diaso Pom Pom Trims and Lace painted in Folk Art "Calico Red" paint
- Faber Castel watercolor pencils
- Ranger "Citrus" Alcohol Ink

4 comments:

Super cute! Look at those pom poms! Fabulous! Love the background you created!!!! The snowman is adorable! Great job. Lots of texture! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping!

Madeylim this snowman is adorable with the festive pom pom fringe!

Very cute! I adore that trim! Perfect for this card. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

This is super cute - the pom-poms make it extra fun ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)