Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Honey Bee

Photobucket
My first tag experiment! And i really love the background i made. Love the color from the distress inks! I had to bare in mind not to add too many chunky stuff on it because the tag was so light weight!

Another nickname for my bf is "Honey Bee" because his email has "bbeeee". I asked him before "Why are there so many Bs and Es?" and he said that when he was creating the email he typed "BbEeEe" not knowing that the caps will not exist! hahaha.. One of the cutest joke i've heard from him. So whenever i see a cute bee, i think of him and when i saw this stamp set, i couldn't resist not buying!

Photobucket
5 things i am thankful for him. :)


Supplies Used:
- Label Tag 57mm x 104mm
- Lawn Fawn "Sophie's Sentiments", TPC Studio "My Funny Valentine"
- Prima "Tiny Alphabet Stickers"
- Jenni Bowlin "Chewing Gum", Distress Ink "Spun Sugar" ""Dried Marigold", VersaMagic "Night Sky", Perfect Pearl "Perfect Pearl" Mist
- Uni-Nall Signo Broad White Pen
- Grey Velvet Ribbon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)