Sunday, December 4, 2011

Xmas Day 1

One of the cutest cards i've been so far. This is what i always wish every year - STACK OF PRESENTS! hahaha..

Photobucket
The 2 birds and presents are popped up with foam tape.

Photobucket

Supplies Used:
- Me & My Big Ideas "Mambi Sheets Pad", Bo Bunny "Noel Mini Edgy Album Paper Pad", AC White Cardstock
- AC Premium Ribbon "Christmas 2 Dollar Ribbon Spool", Doodle Twine "Christmas Assortment"
- Lawn Fawn "Making Frosty Friends" Stamp Set, AC "Maria" Stamp Collection, Studio G "Jeu De Tampons" Alphabet Stamp Set
- Distress Ink "Shabby Shutters", Splendors "Antique" Ink Pad
- Queen & Co Black Bling


I achieved alot staying at home today on a Sunday. I finally caught up with majority of my youtube videos and sent out more resumes. I also took photos of the new xmas cards i made and uploaded on my facebook page. I also manage to read finish all the blogs and websites i am following. *phew* I feel i was deprived from using my computer the past few days! Haha!

Cheap shipping tags found at Popular thanks to Juanna and her great friend Cheryl! I went all the way down to Causeway Point during one of my free day to grab it because the popular near my place didn't have. I was expecting to find bigger size ones but don't have. Nevertheless, i am still happy with my loot because it is a good start for me to play with! I do know there are bigger ones selling at Taka Art Friend but they sell in a WHOLE BOX that probably have 100s of it for $33, i think. But it is wayyyyy too many for me to store or use. If anyone out there wants to get it, i want to share! Looking for the bigger one to put 4"x3" photo on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)