Thursday, March 4, 2010

MISS YOU

Photobucket
I know i am very late for this post but i've just ended my VERY HECTIC FEBRUARY. And i am so glad that March has approached. Other than assignments, CNY and valentines day.... the other event was Yingxuan leaving for Sydney. Thanks to Huishan, i manage to meet the rest of the HY girls to send yx off at the airport early in the morning at 630am.

Photobucket
It was pretty emotional for her family and i was so surprise she didn't cry. She was really strong while my heart weep quietly. Really miss her lar.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
See... she still can smile smile away~~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And off she went off on her plane with her bro and bro's gf.

I consistantly check my skype now and then to see when she will be online and when she did, i was so happy!! Manage to skype with her and she showed me around her room. Not that her room is very big, but i got to see what type of room she was living it. I felt it was pretty cosy and comfy.

Anyway, i was playing with my Princeton while talking to her and suddenly she said "hold on ar..." and she suddenly hugged her gigantic monkey!

Photobucket
This monkey that she received as her birthday present! OMG LAR! I ask her how she brought it there.. and she said she stuff it in her luggage. NO WONDER THE TOTAL WEIGHT FOR 3 PERSON WAS 80KG. now i know whyyy...

CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO BE BACK! Study hard and i will try and help you as much as possible from this tiny island!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)