Friday, February 12, 2010

1st step to CNY

Photobucket
Isn't my Elmo so adorable. CUTIEEE. I purposely stuff tiny bear in his mouth. That's what i always do lar.. and my friend will say i abuse my tiny bear. Lol.

My first step to CNY mood is to change my bedsheet. I almost change till my eyes went cock cause it was too much of a "pattern". I normally have cute flowers or heartshapes. And my colors are normally very vibrant - such as pink, red, purple (something very close to my wall and bed frame color lar). But this time round, i went for REPEATED PATTERNS. Geessssss... GIDDY!

Photobucket
This is it. Purple checkered for bedsheet and blue squares for comforter. Look so nice and neat hor? But this is not really my bed..........

Photobucket
TA-DA! This is my bed after i move in my soft toys!! Yes, i only sleep 3/4 of my bed. I leave the other quarter for my toys.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Princeton, Tiny Bear and Elmo are my favorites. LOVE LOVE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)