Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fear Factor SIM-RMIT edn

Photobucket
*Gasping for air* I'm back! Back from all the school work that have been strangling me. Finally, one last assignment to hand in on Tues then the exam revision starts! Anyway, my month of March was also well defined by the group of crazy councilors. I played my part for my first event (Fear Factor SIM-RMIT Edition) by being a photographer. Its kinda my first time doing it alone so i was pretty scared. And i choose to use the 50mm lens to be different from the other photographer. Not all photos were good, but i've chosen a few to share with you guys.

P/S: Event was open to all SIM students, not only RMIT students. $300 worth of Capital Land Voucher was won!

Photobucket
I went over earlier before the event to see see look look but i ended up smelling more than looking. The smell of everything gross was super pungent. Gosh. This is Natto and i am not foreign to it but some of the contestant couldn't take it.

Photobucket
Sticky sticky feeling.

Photobucket

Photobucket
And the first group to win the first round.

Photobucket
2nd round - They were suppose to feel whats in the box.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The tank of mealworms.. Bart enjoyed playing with it!

Photobucket
3rd round - place your hands in and get the ice cream stick with your name.

Photobucket
She was initially very very scared. but she overcome it!

Photobucket
4th round - to drink a cup of disgusting juice and eat fried cockroach.

Photobucket
A fat cockroach being ripped apart...

Photobucket

Photobucket
This group is definitely ON one.

Photobucket

Photobucket
She was definitely trying her very best to swallow everything down.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Winner for Fear Factor 2010.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Packing up to get back to council room!

Photobucket
Flora the poster girl!

Photobucket
Anyway, if you are a SIM student and had miss this opportunity to join our Fear Factor Event.... Fret not, we have many other events coming up in the near future. Just look out for our booth next semester!

Photobucket
This is your blogger here, saying "hi!". I know i've cut down my frequency to blog cause my eyes are either glued to the TV watching CSI or i am doing my project.

Anyway, i have my 1st 2 test results out! So happy, both HD. The only time i got A in Poly was for my OIAP semester. So this 2 HDs are kinda my precious. But it is really true that you will feel pressure when you are studying for your next test and exam! Gosh! you just want to keep maintaining that grade. =/ I won't take my grades for granted cause i have to really thank Q and R. They are the ones who lend me their notes when i skip lecture to finish my other assignments. And they are the one who accompany me to study and do assignments. They are really my treasure in SIM. HAHA! 宝贝~~~~

Photobucket
In the month of March i also met up with D.A.N. sisters. So happy to see them! N went to Taiwan and bought us lovely things.. I have strawberry chocolate in condom packaging - super cute cause it shocked my sister and gave my jie-fu a good laugh! And above all, i have an extra present of Green tea Mochi. Its nice! but only 6 pieces instead, so its finished now!

a month plus has pass since sweetie pie went to Sydney and she just lost her phone. SIGH! she's always so careless. Luckily is just phone and not other important stuff like IC or passport. She seems to be doing great over there with her friends and i'm glad! She's cooking almost every now and then and i believe her stress in school work will overcome as the time pass.

P/S: i had my first ever KOI on wednesday, thanks to Flora!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)