Thursday, January 14, 2010

We had homemade food

Photobucket
2009 Christmas photos during my family gathering on the 26th. HAHA! i brought alot of "things" over from 2009 to 2010. =P Christmas is also another day (other than chinese new year) that my family and my mum's side will get together and eat a meal together. 2009 christmas, we didn't cater any food, instead we prepared them! Roasted beef and chicken plus salad and pie made by my cousins..... AWESOME!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Its cheese on top, not pineapple.

Photobucket

Photobucket
My sis and jie-fu.

Photobucket
Christmas tree with lots of presents under it!!

Photobucket
After we ate and clear up, it was time to tear the wrappers! Everyone started finding their presents and we slowly opened them up!

Photobucket
All of us received a kangaroo from my cousin who just went for his honeymoon.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lets say "ROOOOOooooo.."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cycle a little to burn the fats while watching TV.. haha!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)