Sunday, January 31, 2010

Anti-Prostitution Ad

Singaporean Anti-Prostitution Ad

I was doing my Marketing Research Project looking for some condom advertisements in Singapore and i chanced upon this blog and he had lots of interesting advertisements. This one above is a Singapore advertisement with regards to anti-prostitution campaign. It is a law passed down by the government to help protect and prevent child prostitution.

The left side shows a young girl and on the right side is the same girl but this time, she have aged once you get out of jail for committing child prostitution crimes. That's how strict Singapore Law is.

1 comments:

Got check out my blog links on Advertising not? They have brilliant ads.

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)