Sunday, December 27, 2009

Updates 2009!

Photobucket
Merry Christmas everyone! I know i have been gone for a month plus and i actually thought of closing this blog down.... BUT! I realize its worth 5 years of memories lehs! Anyway, the above xmas tree is from my grand's house. Every year we will have xmas gathering and we will all stuff our presents underneath.

This tree have been with us for MANY MANY YEARS. And i really mean MANY cause last time the tree was taller than me and now i am taller than it by more than 2 times, i think. haha.As i grow older, it gets taller and skinnier cause the "leaves" always drop off when we move it in and out of the storeroom. And this year, the star is missing! LOL.

Photobucket
This christmas, i had a whole week of celebration, one after another and it feels as though i celebrated TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS. o.O So now i am sitting in my chair blogging because i gave a miss to tonight's night-out. Old liao, cannot take it le. LOL. Got to thank Edwin, Marie and Yingxuan for opening up their house to have the celebrations!

Photobucket
See the frog clip and with the Polaroids? The clip is my gift exchange from Nigel and the Polariods are from Edwin! Thank you Thank you, now i have additional decors to look at!

Photobucket
I love the xmas lighting!

Photobucket
I sewed this xmas socks cause i had a very very christmas-sy mood this year and i happen to see the template of the socks in a magazine, so i went to buy the materials and TA-DA! i made one myself! hehe..

Photobucket
Can hang one ok..... But its with someone else now. LOL. i gave it away eventually.

Anyway, let me update on a few things that you might have missed out in my life!

Photobucket
Successfully enrolled myself into SIM-RMIT and the orientation will happen on monday! Kinda excited to start school with Qiu-jie and Rainiee babe. On the other hand, there will be alot of uncertainties too.

Last friday was my last day of work. Officially not part of Far East Org anymore. Not too bad, survived 7months in total. haha! my new dept boss was really very nice and good, too bad can't continue there. Anyway, that makes me job-less now and extra careful with my cashflow. Eh, anyone got extra job lobangs now?! Share lehs.. hehe.

Photobucket
In church with Rainiee, Winifred and the whole bunch of lovely girls. :)

There are actually more photos.. but i have yet to receive them. I kinda retired my camera recently. =/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)