Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Love Post-It

Ever since i started working, i simply love the idea of Post-Its. And i had imagine working in Post-It company for them. Imagine myself flooded with so many many many colored Post-It! tsk tsk.

Anyway, this is how my desktop look like. And i was a little bored that day so i decided to paste my "Sign Here" post its in this manner so i can easily get them when i need them urgently. LOL.

I actually got quite a number of random photos in my phone. Just that i am always lying in bed and lazy to get up to type. Imagine TYPING TYPING TYPING all day long in the office. Of course when i reach home i just wanna lie in bed and live myself in my tv dramas right?!









Decided to post this up because i saw it on Facebook Links! Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)