Monday, October 5, 2009

Secret Gathering Part II

Photobucket
I am pretty sure i am very very late in updating this photos. But its the weekend again and i think its time to blog once again!

During my birthday week, i had a meetup with Qiuting and Yvonne near my workplace to have some cheap food. So we had dinner at the nearby market and then we headed to Starbucks for some coffee. The ladies bought me a strawberry yogurt and the top layer that you see is the yogurt unmixed. It tasted real gross without mix.

We rant non-stop and figured that as we grow older, our topics really change. From ranting about school to ranting about work. And when we left, we said "eh.. got to go home liao. tomorrow still got work. Sian." LOL. Remember how we used to say "eh... got to go home liao. tomorrow still got 9am lecture."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I am really looking forward to schooling with Qiuting! Yvonne, come sign up same school too lehs!

2 comments:

qt: yes woman, you are real late. but dun worry. my pics are still in the phone!
hehex! look forward to jan2010, going to sch with you! =D

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)