Saturday, July 11, 2009

Revenge of the Fallen

Transformers II - Revenge of the Fallen was GOOD!

I always felt the first part where they fought in the city was a little messy but this time round, they brought the robots out to the dessert. I like it when i watch and don't know what the storyline is going about next. Caught in that suspense.

Sat there 2 and a half hour and i didn't felt like i really did cause i was too immerse in the movie.

Go catch it if you haven't.

P/S: i think i am going to rewatch Transformers I. =)

2 comments:

If you look closely at the Fallen's face (above) and the Decepticon insignia, you might find them almost similar. The Decepticon insignia is actually inspired by this face, and so is Megatron's and the Decepticon's goals as a whole.

Btw, very, very nice movie. After I watched this, I watched the first movie again, then this, again. Damn cool! ;)

This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)