Thursday, July 16, 2009

Record Breaking

If you know me, i don't really like coffee, as compared to Tea. But after being in this office environment for 1 month plus, i have started the coffee culture.

No lah, I don't drink it everyday.

BUT TODAY I DRANK 2 CUPS. and thats not the end, i also drank another Teh Tarik over lunch. I am starting to feel that my teeth is turning yellow............ =/


Anyway, it wasn't as if i was tired. I was actually too busy to doze off. Every day OT to finish the monthly report. Its a good thing, time pass quickly and you realise everyone is saying "bye" to you. It goes to the extend that whatever paperwork can be held, are now all on hold.

Shall be back for more.....!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)