Thursday, July 23, 2009

Esmond's Wedding @ Novotel

Photobucket
Cousin Esmond got married about a month ago. He is my mother's side cousin, whom i am not very close with because he is a really quiet type of guy. Surprisingly, he has been dating the wife for a few years already, yet my family hasn't seen her before. haha.. but she looks like a really nice girl. Quiet and sweet too.

Photobucket
Before the dinner begin, a little cocktail session was held outside. Nice idea instead of sitting inside waiting.

Photobucket
Mum and sis.

Photobucket
Dad joins in.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Us, the siblings.

Photobucket
And my jie-fu.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Family photo!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cousins.

Photobucket

Photobucket
With cousin Irene.

Photobucket
My sister and jie-fu. so loving larh.. i have like tons of their loving photos in my camera cause they kept waiting me to take and take and take. -_-"

Photobucket
Fav photo of the day. Cousin Eugene is officially botak and he looks so weird in Facebook. haha.. we are of the same age and i think this is the first time we took a photo together, alone!

Photobucket
The scenery from the carpark. Such a beauty of Clark Quay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)