Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Office Lady

Interview went out well and i got a call a few days later that i am hired. Yeaps! Congrats!

Signed the contract yesterday and will be starting work next week. This job will go on till October and i hope i will stay in it, considering the working hours are unusually longer, transport there is alittle pain in the ass from my house and the attire to be worn is kinda a killer. Yea, so the job better be interesting and have me learning something. Afterall, i am like an assistant to the assistant director in the department...

So if you happen to see me NOT in t-shirt and jeans or slipper, it means i am either on the way to work or have just finished work.

ANYWAY, at the end of the day.. its for the seek of MONEY... $,$

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)