Monday, December 29, 2008

Cute friends

I just came back from Xi An. Spent my day unpacking and clearing up the emails plus doing houseworks. Really love this week. I've applied leave and slack my week through.

Anyway, ive got really cute friends who are so loving to me. I have more xmas presents on the way which i dunno if they are lost because............

1) Yingxuan sent it without postal code.
2) Rainiee, celia and Daphne sent without knowing if it is the right address and it is not registered.

So friends out there who have sent in presents to surprise me, please tell me soon. Cause so far, i don't have anymore presents and i am not going to the office till next week.

Loves to all.

P/S: i enjoyed Xi An.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)