Thursday, November 13, 2008

All the randoms

I am so behind time on photos. So here are the random ones.

Next week is the events of the company. So i guess yet another busy and noisy week in the office!!

Photobucket
Visited the another side of "orchard" in Shanghai. Its called Nan Jing Dong Lu (南京东路)

Photobucket

Photobucket

By the way, its entering winter here. So temperature is now being so bitchy and having such a big "mood swing" I can go up to wrapping myself from 1 layer to 3 layers. -.-"

Photobucket
This is called 手抓饼 which is like... er... Roti Prata.

Photobucket
This is the night view of the "orchard"

Photobucket
Good restaurants always have this plastic packed. So cool lar! And i stole the glass. LOL.

Photobucket

We had 2 tables with a 20% discount cause 2 restaruants fought to get us in to have their food. But we were so caught in between cause both were chinese food. So we told them "who can give us discount, we will go which side!" LOL. So end up this side gave us 20% off.


Photobucket
Guess whats this?!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yes, the SONY digital photo frame.

Eh.. nah, i didn't buy it. It was one of the gift for one of the event we were organizing. Paid by our client, of course.

Photobucket


NEXT UP!

I walked to work on monday morning and passed the reception.

Receptionist "You are from Room 408 right?"
Me "yah...."
Receptionist "Got a parcel"

Then she took out a Singpost Box and TA-DA!!

Photobucket
It's from my sister! Oh man! So sweet lar!

Photobucket
Advance xmas present. She bought me lots of sweets, a pencil and a toy. Sweets are from Candy Empire with my hard cadies, candy cane and etc! *touched*

Photobucket
XMAS SQURRIAL!

And yesterday, i finally got myself a 250G Harddisk and a Mighty Mouse. =D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love my MM to the max. Welcome to my mac family! =)

Photobucket
The squrrial is also officially sitting on my table taking care of the messy papers. HOHO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)