Saturday, October 11, 2008

Follow me through Shanghai!

I realised that for the next few MONTHS posts, you will probably follow me through Shanghai right? LOL.

Good lehs... new environment for you guys to read about. =)

Today's weather is like 20 degree aircon room. Nice weather to go dating ye know......

So here are the photos before i left and when i reached Shanghai!

Photobucket
Dinner with my family at Lerk Thai Changi Airport Terminal 3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So i had lots of presents that came in during my send off. And i had very lovely friends who were around. Soooo happy. =)
Journey on the plane was peaceful just that it is still not very comfortable to sleep sitting down. So when we reached, we felt so tired.

Photobucket
Waiting for our luggage!

Photobucket
HI EVERYONE!!

Photobucket
The cab driver received us and we hit the road! Tell you arh..... THEY ARE CHANGING LANES FOREVER ON THE ROAD. seriously, their road is hard to understand. They always have the RIGHT to turn RIGHT. Even if we are crossing green man, we must let them go first. -.-

Photobucket
One of the famous bridge.

Photobucket
TA DA! We got to our apartment area. We have a security guard house outside okay. Don't xiao kan my apartment. Outside not nice, inside nice lehs.. my room got TV and queen size bed and alot of cupboards. =D

Photobucket


Like everybody know, my lunch was screwed.

Photobucket
But we took a cab down to Metro City and i found SUSHI TEI there!

omg... lots of Singapore food.

Photobucket
Whats this?!

Photobucket
WE HAD PRIMA TASTE. something so local and close to home.

Photobucket
WE ARE ALL SO HAPPY.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is mine. Plain and simple.

Photobucket
See! Sushi Tei! =D

At night, yongcheng got so hungry, he went out to buy satay to eat!!
Then they camp in my room to eat because we didn't have a router yet so they used my com to serve the net. LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket


THEY CAN REALLY EAT. o.O I bet they going to get fat. =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)