Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kiss it goodbye

YES! ITS THE END OF EXAMS

AND I AM KISSING IT'S ASS GOODBYE.


okay, maybe for now. Cause i don't know if i will still be taking exams in my further life. but yah, last paper in ngee ann. =p

i still remember my first day when i had exams in the exam hall and i felt so different from taking secondary school papers. whole new total freedom, and it feels like in a blink of an eye, it has marked my end in studying.

NEVERMIND, I shall just enjoy my POST EXAM PERIOD!

Anyway, gonna prepare my new blogshop site.
Do visit..... and participate in the sprees.
Cause no handling charges =)

Impire now in BLOGSPOT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)