Wednesday, June 25, 2008

voiceless

Finally got the energy to go back to school today, but i miss the tutorial at 9am! lol. Went for lect then project meeting as usual. At least theres a start to it now. Slowly felt my energy level draining away as i forget to bring my medicine.

Headed down to bugis with dawn, kahkian and jiesheng to get her dad's present before heading down to vivo for some shopping. Darn, felt so tired till i bought nothing. Actually, eyed on a adidas red jacket which its on sale! but i actually controlled my pocket this time round. =(

Anyway, im glad i met my bitch today. Though so tired and sick, but its worth it. I officially lost my voice and isnt as well as before again. Sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)