Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sex and the city



yes yes!! finally i've caught it. and it wasn't with my bitches but with the volleyball clique.
we caught a midnight show over at JP and yingxuan was very nice to send me home cause mom didn't allow me to stay over. so here i am sitting here, containing my satisfaction since i step outta the cinema.

seriously, this show is good and its worth the 10bucks. Other than the tons of labels you see inside, you also see a true story. Something not too BIG or unrealistic. The issues that revolved around women and love spelled everything out. 2 and a half hour movie is really long.. but not for this. Seriously got me carried away.

the 4 ladies inside reminded me of my bitches. haha! We're always getting together to talk about men, fashion and female stuffs. and somehow, our likes and dislikes differ quite abit.. =/

there are funny parts and sad parts to this show and its well balanced. quite a few explicit scenes that sent me "ewwwwww"-ing.. you see lots of women and abit of men's stuff. watch it and you know what i mean. LOL.


Some good lines:

I can't color enough, I would color all day every day If I had my way, I would use every crayon in my box .

The good ones screw you, the bad ones screw you, and the rest don't know how to screw you.


just me and you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)