Friday, June 13, 2008

901th post

Yes, and i just realise i've blogged 900 posts! Thats like alot of my life stories.

I'm feeling so bitchy and moody now. Not that hyper bitchy but those type of "dont poke me or i'll bite!" feeling.

Its Friday the 13th and since yesterday, i've already not been feeling very good-of-mood.

Super reluctant to head to work today but i eventually still went and i got a compliment from a regular customer. They were very loving old couple who apparently always come but always dont see me. So finally, today they saw me and was questioning why i haven't serve them before. LOL. i think i've always been hiding in the kitchen?

Anyway, i ended work at 4pm expecting to go out again to run some errands. But all plans failed. Training changed to afternoon time. Then i changed my plans to meet Dawn to run some errands, ended up her relative pass away that day. -.- Finally found ginmin to acc me. But when i called the person i was suppose meet, he last minute said he had to get off work early to do some stuff, so AGAIN MY PLANS WERE CANCELED. arghs.

Thought i could catch some sleep at home then my bro said his friends coming over so he was going to prepare dinner. and you know what? HE ASK ME TO DO SOME CHORES. like clear the living room table and wash the cups. YAH LAR, I KNOW IS SIMPLE ONES. But i am already to sian diao you still ask me to do this type of thing. no wonder my mum went out with her friends for dinner. wise choice, i shouldn't have headed home........

I HAVE ALREADY LOCKED MYSELF UP IN THE ROOM. WAITING FOR THE DINNER MY BRO'S COOKING. IT BETTER BE GOOD. IF NOT I WILL BITE ALL HIS FRIENDS. *roar*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)