Thursday, March 13, 2008

tmr nvr cm

I clap my hands together.
Praying very very hard.
Telling God;
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

May i open my eyes tomorrow morning and see a very beautifully written SMS from NgeeAnn.


There are many more people out there, more afraid than me.
As the years grow by, my guts grow smaller, my wish grows bigger.
At the end of the day, i only wish that i had heave a sigh of relief.



//EDITED:
IT WAS MADNESS! Jamester called me at 630am and told me the results was already out! 3 yrs in NP and he was indeed the "old bird". Was caught in the middle of a tired sleep and had to crawl outta bed to face the music.
Ta-da! I pass everything! Although GPA isnt that great, but i PASS everything! Sad to say, my marketing was not an A maybe due to the project. IEF not a B, maybe due to the lack of answers in the script. And IS not a A cause............ i dont know~ maybe an A is too hard to get~ *shrugs*
Surprisingly, the day when i was VERY SICK and i was suppose to be on MC and i didnt study for that module, i got a B+. LOL. Sickness isnt that bad afternoon yea?

ANYWAY! Im happy already cause God answered my prayers.
So its time to clear out my notes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)