Monday, March 10, 2008

A good day

Alot of people must have known, i had really a bad day at work yesterday.
Loads of trouble given by customers. Got the usual complaints and had 2 situations of "i want to see your manager" but when i ask my manager what the customer had said, i realize that i had completely explained the situation to them already. I really don't understand why they ONLY believe or take in words said by manager. Even though they know that seeing manager will only end up with a "nothing" ending, they still insist. Waste of time.

I injured my thumb and i rant on and on to Jamester and he assured me that today will be a better day after a series of disaster events. Indeed, true enough, i am happy today. =)

Morning my officer paid a visit to me. Had those mini chats and i think she wont be knocking on the doors soon enough, cause she knows i'm happy at work. haha.. And then i did a little of slacking and off to LUNCH!

Back from lunch, read magazine, fell asleep and my supervisor said "you sleep awhile lor."

So after waking up, she was going to start on teaching me a new software but her friend came and jio-ed her down for a cup of coffee. LOL! another 30mins of sleep! =) so from 4-5pm is learning. Hoho.

After work, i was so happy to see Jamester sms me. I bet i'm the first he sms. =p



Today is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


CHAN BING LONG'S BIRTHDAY!
Eh bro, sorry i whole day cannot use hp so didn't have time to call you. i hope you enjoyed your birthday. Hmm, nothing much to say lehs. You've got everything from job to money to girlfriend. o.O Still need what? haha. Anyway, it's been great knowing you for so many years. Gone through "thick and thin". So thanks for always being there for me. Before you turn botak, meet up soon for MJ okay? play small small hor. LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)