Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Shokudo

Have you been to the "Marche" Japanese restaurant at the basement of Raffles City?

Photobucket
The queue is really freaking-lish-ly LONG.

Photobucket
The card that was given to us (i and my sister)

Photobucket
Place this and off you go to grab your food!

Photobucket

Photobucket
ROSTI - NICE!

Photobucket
Shisyamo tempura NICE!

Photobucket

Photobucket
And the 8 bucks neoprint machine inside the eating place.

Haha... sister wanted to try out the machine. So, we went in and took a set of photos! LOL. she's trying to relive her sec school days. =p



Lets see what i have been busy with
.
.
.

Photobucket
Going to the library to read up some books.

Photobucket
And jinhui following along to do his drawing.

Photobucket
I bought 3 books to drown myself with.

Photobucket
I had my Tuffle fries from Dempsey hill's The House - a treat from Jamester.
Oh yah - this was scribbled on the toilet wall. haha.

Photobucket
I had waffle one fine afternoon during my attachment because it was WAY TOO COLD in the office. The sky had rained as if it was falling down.


Ive been busy surveying on buying a apple laptop. And im really lost on whether to get the white or black. =(
Can you guys help me? I want to get a new precious baby within this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)