Sunday, February 24, 2008

Love letter

Oh man. I hear the sound KACHANG KACHANG as im hosting an Ad from Nuffnang! Its a great deal of money anyway. Weird to say~ i cant see the Ad in my personal IE browser. Ive got to use window's IE browser. o.O

I received a love letter from Ms Wong my IEF teacher. I really enjoyed her class and her jokes! Plus Ms Koh's class too.


Extraction from her mail
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I have enjoyed teaching all of you with the exception of one or two. " must be saying those always sleeping and pon-ing class one.

"Not because you were incorrigible in class" MUST BE LAR!

"but I have not seen enough of you to have 'bonded'." finding excuse liao. LOL. she's twitching her brows.


"if you truly will miss attending miss koh's lecture and my tutorial, please let me know. I can always arrange for you to be enrolled into the IEF module again." I miss larh... but not to the extend of repeating. =X

".....many of you may just see us again in your final semester teaching you. ha ha." the laughter sounds evil. she might be teaching International Business then~


"p.s. I am procrastinating marking your ief answer scripts." NICE END OFF! she is always like that, even for our project scripts. haha.. Maybe our answers too good and lengthy le, we didnt leave any blank space for her to strike, so she is seeing TOO MANY WORDS and procrastinating. =X


She's really one of my favourite teacher. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)