Sunday, February 24, 2008

i'll miss exams

Photobucket
IVE BRAVED THROUGH THE STORM!
like real that i'll miss exams. -.- But i will miss ief~seriously. I'll tell you more in my next post.

ANYWAY~ now that the storm is over, im suppose to kiss the holidays but ATTACHMENT is here. let me seeeee... i'll just kiss the salary lar.

Photobucket
i DID mention i was sick right? i filled it within a night. I've got a GODDESS nose!

nah~ im feeling fine now. =)

Photobucket
Maybe i had too much of my favourite food. =/


I havent blog about what Jamester did on Valentine's day. =p

Photobucket
Its the first time i received something handmade from a guy. Its soooo sweet. Loves!

Photobucket
There were pages after pages of our photos and he wrote down all the memories of it.

Photobucket
And he soaked the book in DOUBLE BLACK perfume. *heavens*

Photobucket
I love this page. i kept laughing and laughing while looking at it.

Photobucket
And yes~ he proposed. YES, I DO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)