Thursday, February 21, 2008

nose ran a marathon too!

I fell horribly ill on tuesday night.
I used up 3 packets of tissue during exam on wed (i think the girl beside me was very poor thing)

I seek the help of Doctor and he issued me a MC. but to weigh the consequences.......... i think i can just sleep my way through, study abit and go into the exam hall and chiong. its better than a BIG FAT ZERO. Iyah~ school has the stupidest regulation for sick conditioned students.

I would be glad if they had put me in a room to take the paper. at least i can BLOW MY NOSE LOUDLY without feeling paiseh and disturbing people. =/

Im very glad and thankful that yingxuan had send me to and fro from school on wed and thurs. it really gave me more time to study and to rest. its also a lucky thing that we had our papers at the same time. and as usual, we had "those" chats.... and i met jac on thurs!! haha. 496 coffeeshop was the usual hangout. Anyway, thanks babe for the rides!


AND YEAH MAN! EXAMS WILL BE OVER IN 13.5hrs TIME!! AND I HOPE IT WILL END MY FLU BUG AS WELL.

This semester will come to an end where i will be separated from my beloved classmates because we decided to choose different "majors". Im sad!
But still want to thank them for giving me good grades for my projects.

ief- B (Rainiee, geok, dean)
pmkt- B- (Shu Geok, ZhiHui, WeiXuan, Samuel)
om- B+ (zhihui, Rainiee, geok)
ec- A (Rainiee, geok, ben)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)