Thursday, August 30, 2007

Rain

The rain is horrible. It feels like its going to be sinking Singapore soon.
Training is at 6pm. And now its still raining heavily, but with a ray of sun. Sighers.
Im feeling reluctant. sob.

Went to a mini Tb30 chalet but to find myself down with terrible flu cause too heaty.
I had difficulty breathing and my nose was all blocked out.
Without 7-11 around to get medicine and with limited tissue and water, i had to bare with it.
Poor Rainiee vomitted too. Iyohs, so many people were sick. =(
And i dunno wad SAI i eat lar! End up my both eyes had rashes. Now its better. Not so swollen and my eyes can be seen. Sian!

Im not tired.
Im just feeling lazy.
Rain sucks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)